June 11, 2006

Funny/Weird Professor Quotes

Pour cette issue de "Rigolant avec Logan," j'ai collecté les citations amusants ou bizarroïds de la bouche fou de notre champion "Le Prof". Pendant les deux ou trois semaines derrieres, j'ai aimé beacoup écrire cettes choses parce que quelquefois Logan a répété eux lentement pour moi (je pense qu'il beaucoup aime être sur mon blog).

1. While I was stretching all crazy with accompanying sound effects: "Summer, you should get a patent on your stretch."

2. After Logan was trying to operate or do something weird on my neck and I accused him of being a vampire: "In case you haven't noticed, I don't suck blood."

3. While eating bacon: "How do pigs make themselves taste so good? Do they use a special formula?" (Don't tell Babe about that one...)

4. Logan said he wanted to us to go on a long-distance bike race, and I asked where he proposed to do that, we don't have any room, and he said, "What do you mean, we don't have any room? We have the whole state of Texas, and the whole United States, and the whole world!"

5. When I randomly started laughing, Logan assumed I was laughing at him. I do laugh at him a lot, it's true.

My personal favorite... 6. After I talked to Forrey on Sunday, Logan wanted to know what he said so I told him, among other things, that Abbie's excited to watch Pride & Prejudice with me.
Logan: Abbie gets excited about everything.
S: I bet she doesn't get excited about...taking out the trash.
L: I don't know--if she was taking out the trash with Kaci...

7. While taking apart his tenor sax: "Will you help me pull my neck off?"

8. The Professor changed a newspaper headline from "Three detainees commit suicide" to "Three detainees admit to suicide" and then showed it to me.

9. S: You have to say a lot of funny stuff in the next couple of days so I can put it on the blog.
L: I'm a coffee cup of emotion.
S: [Laughs] What's that supposed to mean?
L: I don't know--you said to say something funny.

10. L: I have a feeling that your mind is like the Grand Canyon.
S: Why do you say that?
L: Because at first sight it seems beautiful, but if you venture too far in you could be killed.
S: Is that for reals or are you just trying to get me to write it down?
L: A little of both. I say things when I'm inspired, because usually things like that I let go, but tonight if something pops up in my head, I just say it.

11. This one goes along with le thème français...kind of. For the past three weeks, Logan's new favorite phrase is "moo frère." He calls me that all the time and he says he doesn't know where he got it from.

12. Le Prof has recently brought back something from 4th grade. When his class couldn't go outside for recess, they watched an exercise video. The kids on the tape did some crazy moves, including "half-jacks" and one possibly titled "Hips--I don't know!" (because that's what they say when they do it). Logan has added "invigorated" to the half-jacks and does them craaazily. It's half of a jumping jack, so he sticks out one arm and leg really fast over and over. For the other one he put his hands on his hips and says "hips" and then jumps forward, puts his hands in the air like he's shrugging (hence the "I don't know" part I guess) and says "I don't know!"

4 comments:

Abbie said...

Nice one, Summer. That was one of your greatest posts of all time, definitely worth the wait. Props to Tubs for giving you so much good material.

Summer said...

Man, that was fast, Forrey. Were you waiting by l'ordinateur or something? You haven't even seen it all...I just added #12.

Sharon said...

Robby and I especially like #10! Thanks for the laughs!

Summer said...

#10 is pretty good...I just read it again and I'd forgotten how funny it was!