November 27, 2006

BYU vs UNLV 10/21

Kristin and I went to homecoming and it was our first BYU football game! The action on the field during the first half was quite thrilling but our location was not. The sun was in our eyes and we got a little fried. At halftime we went to the other end zone and found Tommy & co. Pictures from the second half are coming soon to Tommy's blog.

Our view from the very top of the north end zone.


The happy new football enthusiasts! (The Cougs ended up squashing UNLV 52-7.)

4 comments:

Robby said...

Can't keep those Cougs down, can you?

Wendy said...

Summer, are you really a Cougar fan without owning an All Sports Pass?
Are you freezing up there now?

Summer said...

Wendy, I moved to Helaman after two weeks of traveling and then had to get to used to new classes and a new living situation. I didn't really have an All Sports Pass on the brain. But don't worry, there's always next year...And yes, we are freezing but there's lots of snow on the ground! It's so exciting!

Tommy said...

It is b's cold here. Go Cougs!