
Candice's birthday was Feb. 18 and she went home for Pres Day weekend so Steph and I heart attacked her door and room before she left.


Kristin's birthday was March 7 and she had an orchestra concert that night so we all went. And while we waited for her after the concert...

Natalie, Candice, me, and Tom

Pretending to be asleep--don't know why.

Natalie, Candice, me and Steph


Being goofy. They matched so they thought they were cool.

Then we went to Cold Stone! Candice, me, Natalie, Tom, Kristin's brother Nate, and the girl of the hour herself!


I have no idea what we're doing but this is a funny picture.

Blowing out imaginary candles.

It was raining so Natalie took shelter before Kristin unlocked her car...

And I followed suit, except more creepily.


Mommy Candice
On my birthday, the girls kidnapped me and took me to Chuck E. Cheese's, which was way fun. Then we came back and ate ice cream cake and I opened my present! There are lots more good pictures of this exciting event but I have yet to lay my hands on them.

When we got home we discovered someone had left a toilet paper surprise over our adorably decorated door. I still don't know who it was, but I thought it was funny.

My birthday spoils! The little tube is princess bubbles (Molly, you would love it). That and the blue heart ring are from Chuck E. Cheese's. The Tootsie Pop is from my loving suitemates, the Raisinets *yum* are from Kevin Cangelosi (Coppell boy--there's a story behind that), the fruit leather is from Natalie who has a thing for fruit leather and buys it by the boxful, the blow dryer is from Kristin (my old one died--perfect timing!) and everything else is from the girls--Steph, Natalie, and Candice.


We were making fish faces at our post-Chuck E. Cheese's ice cream cake party.
A lovely pose with Orlando in the background.
1 comment:
Nice to have you 'back'! - good pics.
Post a Comment