July 16, 2007
Colors
For you blogviewers who haven't heard, I'm going to paint my room! The wallpaper border is already toast and the old green paint with all the awful drip spots and dirty marks will be gone soon. I'm pretty sure I want to do a light blue-green. I've looked at some online and I'm leaning toward Sherwin-Williams Belize. I'm still open to suggestions, though. Wendy was my inspiration, I guess, with her suggestion of robin's egg blue. Sharon suggested burnt orange, and Logan suggested burnt orange with purple stripes. Anyone else feeling inspired?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That light blue-green color is very popular now. Way to be trendy, Summer!
Summer, that's really pretty. It's bright.
I didn't know I was being trendy, but that's cool, I guess. :) Andra, those names are terrible. I don't know why it didn't publish that comment with the others.
voted for belize. With black and white accents.
How about a write-in vote: Kismet. Not as trendy, but I'm told purple tones are soothing...
-That last one was Robby.
Robby's become very "partial" to purple (j/k) since we were told by the previous owner of our duplex that it was "soothing" - her bedroom had a purple wall, purple comforter, purple window treatments, and purple carpet!!! (We had that removed, and we painted over the wall.) We laughed when we moved into our current house and one wall in the bedroom was (and still is) purple, too!
Post a Comment