August 18, 2007

Logan's birthday

Look out everyone, Logan's a teenager! We had a fun family get-together on Thursday to celebrate the big day.

Mom's lovely setup in the dining room.




Eli loved the balloons.








Forrest tried to tie the balloons on Eli...



Wendy's yummy white cake with cream cheese frosting. Molly helped Logan put the candles in.



About 6 matches later, we finally got them all lit.







Forrest and Eli being goofy.







Presents!








I know this one would have been cuter without the mismatched eyes. I blame the red-eye corrector in my photo editor.


Closeup!

Logan was messing around with the camera and took this one. I think it looks cool, especially with the cute deer-in-headlights look on his face.

Molly got all lovey on Will and then asked to hold him. He was very patient with her even though her head support was lacking.

I don't know what she was doing. She got really loopy.



Okay, I took a lot of pictures of Will hoping to get a really good smile because he was being really cute. I got some good ones, though.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Good pics, Summer. Will looks different in these pictures than any that I've taken. It's funny how the same baby can look so different depending on the angle and face he's making. He really looks like a Thatcher in these shots.

Natalie said...

i think im in love with molly. ;)