1. I have to post a picture of my date on my blog.
2. "Hanging out" doesn't count. Thank you, Elder Oaks.
3. For Robby and Sharon's dates to be valid, no kids.
So it looks like I'm winning! Last night I went on a group date with my friends Candice and Stephy and three guys from their ward. We had dinner and then went to a women's soccer game. (Which we won!) My date, Marcus, just happens to be a big fan of Boston, the Red Sox, and Fenway Park. I thought you'd appreciate that, Kaci. :)
11 comments:
Summer, when are you going to go out with that cute RM - you know, the one who passed you a note on the plane?
Speaking of missionaries, aren't you waiting for one? What does he think about your dating contest? Does he even know about it?
Where's the picture?
No marrying a guy named Marcus.
And not valid until we see a picture. You should get double points if he's really hot and over 6'.
Forrest, I'm not going out with that weird RM, and I'm not waiting for anyone. Who would I be waiting for? Kevin?
Don't worry, Wendy, I'm not going to marry Marcus. I almost said no when they told me his name. I agree that I should get double points for hotness and height. Marcus was really cute, but I don't think he was over 6'.
Good picture! You look pretty. And you never know- It would like to have a picture from my first date with Jonny.
Molly was confused by picture and sasked what you were doing with him. She said she doesn't like him.
Haha that's funny. I guess I can't marry him if Molly doesn't like him. Strike two after his name.
(This is Robby.)
Good job, Summer, on jumping out to an early lead.
Wendy, is "sasking" something like "asking in a sassy manner"?
Now if I could get him to take a break from his dissertation, we could go on a date, too!
No, it was a typo, probably because I was holding a wiggly Will. But I like your definition.
nice one, summer!
wendy, tom and i have a picture from our first date...
Post a Comment