February 22, 2008

Special delivery

Matthew, look what was waiting for me at breakfast yesterday! Thank you! I love it! You wanted to see one picture, and you got four! Quadruple prizes! And thanks for the picture of Audrey, Andra.
Sorry for the long delay on all these posts...it took me that long to buy a new battery charger, so since then I've been very camera happy. I'm changing the post dates so that if someone looks at them a long time from now, they will hopefully forget my teenage blog deliquency. and not judge me. In my defense, a couple of them I started and never finished. I have a problem with that.
(I recently discovered that my window opens, which made me so happy! Don't ask me why it took me so long to realize that. I love sitting on the sill, as pictured.)

















In other news:
-The highlight of the week was going to see L'École des Femmes, the play we just finished reading, with the Molière class and some of the 202 girls at the Odéon theater. It was AWESOME. The humor was a lot more apparent watching it than reading it. The main character was especially good. Can you imagine memorizing around 900 lines?
-Today marks one month in Europe. Feels like way longer. Not that is hasn't been a way cool month.
-I'm roommateless for the weekend as about half the group took off to Spain. But I'm spending the day at home getting over a wicked cold, so it's just as well. The first thing my host mom said to me this morning was not "bonjour," but "You have a cold?" I didn't look so good. The family is going on vacation next week so we'll have the house to ourselves.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So is France worse on your allergies? I hope you feel better soon. Be on the lookout for mail from Molly.

Summer said...

Actually, I think it was the result of not-balanced-enough diet and altered sleeping habits. I haven't had any allergy problems here. So excited for the mail!

David and Andra said...

Matthew says "thank you"! That made his day today.