We also saw the Happy Hands Club perform! (Mom, Logan and me.) That's right--Preston, Idaho's very own Happy Hands came and signed "The Rose" as seen in Napoleon Dynamite, and some other things. Quite a few other things. They're actually really good. It makes me want to learn more ASL. Regrettably, I didn't have my camera, or I would've posted real HH vs Napoleon HH to compare.
July 23, 2008
Day 3: Grandma
We also saw the Happy Hands Club perform! (Mom, Logan and me.) That's right--Preston, Idaho's very own Happy Hands came and signed "The Rose" as seen in Napoleon Dynamite, and some other things. Quite a few other things. They're actually really good. It makes me want to learn more ASL. Regrettably, I didn't have my camera, or I would've posted real HH vs Napoleon HH to compare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment