March 15, 2009

Happy Pi Day

Last weekend Kristin and Nichelle were gone so Nat and I had a little sleepover.









I think Hope's and my goofiness rubbed off on Nat.










Kris and I went to see the 5 Browns! So good. They played part of "The Planets," a Brahms intermezzo that I love (I think Kaci played it), some Rachmaninov, Beethoven, Chopin, and much more.

On Thursday we celebrated Kristin's birthday with a yummy dinner at Bombay House and this delectable lime pie. 19 candles?















20?













21. We had trouble counting.




























Happy birthday also to David, Andra and Jon!
This week was crazy. Extra works hours and extra study hours. But we had a big group date at our place on Friday and it was nice to do something social after not being social at all the past couple weekends. And it was nice to go to normal church with my roommates today--last Sunday I was by myself and the Sunday before was stake conference. After the snow last Monday, the weather has warmed up and it's absolutely beautiful. We just went to a huge potluck dinner that was mostly outside because there were so many people and it's great to feel the sun again. Hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

momwhite said...

We are, and are glad that you are, too. Appreciate the update!