January 22, 2007

I could be famous

This is random, but I think it's funny so I'll share it. A few days ago at the Museum of Art where I work the other guard started telling me about her film class. She said they watched a silent movie called The Kid Brother (1927, FYI) and I totally reminded her of the lead actress. So I looked her up on Wikipedia. Her name's Jobyna Ralston. Looks just like me, huh?

7 comments:

momwhite said...

Ummm.... Guess I need to see the movie. Thanks for sharing!

Wendy said...

reminds me of Kaci's nose.

kaci + tom said...

summer, you could send that photo to long and say "i am your star, long!"

Abbie said...

Yes! You're both beautiful.

Abbie said...

Yes, you're both beautiful!

Abbie said...

Yes, you're both beautiful!

David and Andra said...

It would be easier to see a resemblance if she didn't have that bunch of flowers in front of her face.