August 1, 2007

My room!


Post-spackling.



Post-priming.



Post-painting.

Of the colors I had originally looked at, my favorite was Sherwin-Williams Belize, but their paint is way expensive, so Mom went to Home Depot and asked if the Behr guys could mix some up. They said they couldn't make it exact, so Mom picked one of their colors that came the closest. It's called Sweet Rhapsody, and it's a little greener and lighter than Belize but I like it a lot! Thanks to Logan and especially Mom for all their help! Now we just have to move the furniture back in...the bed is so heavy...

6 comments:

David and Andra said...

What a happy color! I like it.

Unknown said...

I'm digging it! Looks awesome!

kaci + tom said...

whoa summer! how have i missed this lode of blogness? i know not. however: yes, braintree is awesome. it will take me some time to go through everything, but what i have seen makes me want more. i want more summer blog almost as much as i want more a signature tasted? and you know what i mean.

kaci + tom said...

byyy the way, i think you should have painted the room red: for the big red, my new mascot (wha wha whaaaaaaaa)

Sharon said...

Love the room color! (Although I am still a wee bit disappointed you didn't pick burnt orange with black stripes! ;)

momwhite said...

FYI, that's not the true color, folks. It's really greener, and prettier, than that.