Another Frito mini-post. This one's for you, Natalie. :)
Best names
Meta
Otal (both women)
Best places
Kankekee, IL
Weekiwachee, FL
Best foreign matter
3" flat, beige piece of plastic with a hook on the end...???
Worst prank attempt from a kid trying to sound like an adult
"Can I get a pizza?" Really, is that the best you can do?
Best conversation starter
You know, people don't realize how many elderly people there are. There are lots of diabetics and elderly people on blood thinners...
Letters
Recently just discovered your sun chips love-em & good for you-- or not much SALT & FAT Thanks-- But a tiny complaint Last 3 BAGS Bought at once had DRY crackly chips TOO OLD? Still happy
Hi, my name is Brandon Clark. Doritos and Chilli Cheese Fritos are my favorite chips. I'm writting this letter concerning my recent purchase. The Chilli Cheese Fritos doesn't taste as good as the ones I'm use to. They taste like half the seasoning was taken away. I hope it was just a bad batch and not because, like more and more companies, your trying to "penny pinch". Thank you for you time and I wish that Frito-Lay keeps their top quality standards. Please don't stoop down like other companies that "cut corners" because in the long run they lose out on good customers.
Hi, I bought a 15 1/4 oz jar of Tostitos Salsa con queso dip and it was sour my son tried it and agrees with me, later on my wife tried it and noticed that it was not good, could you please reimburse the $3.49 or send me a free coupon for a free 15 1/4oz jar.
Seriously, does anyone go to school anymore? I also received:
1. A sheet of paper filled on both sides with the loopiest, scribbliest handwriting I've ever seen, of which only an occasional word like "Funyuns" is ledgible.
2. A sloppily-folded napkin with some nappy chip crumbs inside and this written with a name and address: "Mail a refund back of three dollars in cash Rush." I don't think so.
January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haha thanks summy :)! i agree that it's sad how terrible people write (esp. in letters to companies)!
p.s. stephen asked where you were, and so we told him. he was like "dang it, summer was my favorite." haha. just fyi.
Kankekee, IL ... that is so funny! We went to a local comedy club a month or so ago, and there was a audience member there who was celebrating his birthday. The comedy team did a parody of this guy's life and they kept making fun of the fact that he was from Kankekee!
Sharon, I just logged in to say the same thing!
I'm surprised so many people write letters about chips.
Post a Comment