July 21, 2008
Day 1: Eden
We're back from our weekend trip to Utah and it was a huge success! Acknowledgements to Mom & Dad for letting Logan and me tag along, to Mom & Dad for getting me urgent medical care when I needed it (not quite as urgent as it should've been, but that's ok, I'm still here), to Robby & Sharon for providing us a good excuse to go, and to the Erdmanns, Howes, and Tommy & Doris for their hospitality.
I was really excited to be on a plane with someone else for a change--three someone elses, actually. The last time that happened was three years ago when I flew to Utah with Kristin and her fam for a BYU camp. Before that I think it was when Kaci and I flew to Utah for spring break when I was about 11.
After getting a late start on Friday (my fault) we drove up to Eden and stopped by Mom's cousin Jan and her husband Richard's place. Sooo pretty. Logan got a little camera-happy...he took most of these.




My face was still a little puffy (although Logan said he thought I looked good in this picture...thanks for the thought dude).
I take full credit for this one. Kaci, you inspired me.
And this one.
And this one.
On one of the steps going down to the little nook seen above: Sept 29, 1949.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOu look really cute, especially after what you had just gone through.
I remember that trip to Summer Scholars! That was fun having you travel with us. We had a total blast. :)
Post a Comment