Recent things in my life:

March 8-14: It looked like this.

March 18: Kristin annihilated her rock ID test and let us know about it.
March 20: Spring officially starts. Apparently Utah is not very official.

March 21: I snapped this on my way to take a test, with the help of a newly-discovered camera setting.

March 21: Brian walked on coals at the ward bonfire while we pigged out on hot dogs, smores and roasted Starbursts.

March 23-26: It looked like this.


March 26: I'm not sure what we were doing.


March 28: Roommies and I went to the hot springs in Midway.


March 28: Kristin and I went to Hope's orchestra concert, where one of the trumpets was wearing this pink vest. ?? I was embarrassed for him. Then we went to Walmart and had fun looking at shoes (and kitchen gadgets that we don't need) and picking out a pair to replace one of the FOUR she got me for my birthday, which was too small but the bigger size didn't really fit either because they're made for someone with feet half as wide as mine (thanks, Dad). Kristin got a fun silver pair. Then we went back to Spanish Fork (long story) to check out the annual Festival of Colors at the Krishna Temple. It was like a cult gathering and we were afraid, so we went back home for a low-key evening. What an interesting day. I think we put about 59, 212 miles on Kristin's car.
March 29: Kristin and I played in RS and I rehearsed with the choir again for our Easter program. The snow recommences and is supposed to continue throughout the week. Just our luck.
Happy birthday, Forrey!
1 comment:
Where'd you take that first picture?
We missed you yesterday. Mollie was your birthday stand-in as we sang to both (not all 21 candles were lit, but wow there was a lot of smoke between Forrest's and your candles) of you at the same time.
Post a Comment